Blossom Birth & Wellness Center proudly serves a diverse client population. Our midwives offer quality care and listen to your needs to create a responsive and supportive birth journey.
While we always strive to provide the best possible care to healthy moms, some conditions are not compatible with care at Blossom Birth Center. These include:
- Twins or other multiple-gestation pregnancies
- Previous Cesarean Section
- Significant Cardiac conditions
- Chronic Hypertension
- BMI >35
- Severe Anemia not corrected with medication
- Substance use during pregnancy
- Other significant medical conditions may require advanced care not listed above.
- During pregnancy, conditions may develop, requiring consultation or transfer of care.
If you have questions, please get in touch with Blossom at 602-256-7766. We are happy to answer your inquiries and help direct you toward a more appropriate provider. Thank you for considering Blossom for your family's needs.